Monday, March 30, 2009

hah... its been a long long time since i really make full use of my weekends. A turbo hard core. Last fri finished my exam, head down to clarke quay Jumbo with my mates. Order some exciting crabs.. i really think its a nice place to have seafood though alil bit exp but worth it. Thumbs up ! soo after the jumbo dumbo meal, we went over to bugis to have desert... 1000 calories ! Reached home and knock out !!!!!

beeppppppp !! oh... its panda bdae. He came over with his wifey, so sweet... and i brought them over to Semb for ZI CHA !! hahaa~ eat eat eat.. eat again. This time round i guess its about 1500 calories.. damn! HAHA!! sooooo after having our dinner, we headed down to St james Mono to link up with the rest of my bimboooooo! ahhhhh! really miss them to the core.. We sing we drink and we dance. Its actually a nice place, just above dragonfly. Pure Ktv.. when u get bored, u can just go down to level 1 and shake ur arse. Hahaha! OKIE reached home at 5.30am. Knock out once again !!!!!

beeppppppp again ?????? PANDA AGAIN !!!!!! oh yah. forgotten last nite we had a date, am going down to his brother place to prawnnnnnnnn! yup! a completely new prawning area @ ahzooroo ave ?? did i spell it correctly ? ahahas!!! we had dinner over there, this time round we ate korean bbq. Oh mannnnnnnn! i cant believe i ate raw beef, beef tongue !!! somehow it taste really nice. I lost my V just like dat... Hahaha! okay 2000 calories @@ after that drive back home and ?????? knock out !!!!

Haiz, my parents went overseas again.. leaving me with my 2 little doggies! i gotta wake up early morning to cook rice for them, clear their pee and boo. SUCKS la.......... mummy pls faster come home.. =(

No comments: