Friday, March 27, 2009

yay!! exam officially over ~ sounds cool ? yearning for long term break ? looking for holiday spots ? finally can slp and bath in peace ? finally can throw all the notes into the waste bin ? but... fark all these.... becos monday sch reopen. Tell me which sch in the world does all this craps ? yay my sch loh.. Bravoooooooo !!! and the timetable was like ? wad e peeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ for consecutive 2 weeks, im having lesson and ITS EVERYDAY including WEEKENDS OKAY! v good! come and drain my soul. Make me soul-lesssss pseeeee!

Recently i visited some blogs, saw some rich fark blog and im like so envy. They are born with golden spoon.. at the age of 18, went to take licence, okay passed !!! next parents buy them luxury cars, they stayed in condos.. each morning they wake up.. they can sing to the bloody sea and at night they can reach out to the moons and stars. Isn't it so unfair... pple like me have to start mugging and building up our career at the age of 25. Oh man, spare me some shit !!! I guess im at my peak at the moment. Slowly... i am climbing up steps by steps... achieving targets i set for myself. Next time when im rich, am gonna use bird nest to wash face, sharkfin to risin my mouth, abalone to scrub my body, ginseng to stir my coffee. Wasting resources right ?? who cares! i like ~ hahaha.


live for me i die for u... =)

No comments: