Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yes.. my 2 dearie shan mei birthday celebration. Met up for dinner and k-ge as usual. Alright i think next time round we got to find new stuff to do. I promise next year i will be the one organizing okie.. lol. ahhh just finish one of my exam, 1 down 1 to go.. and guess wad, next monday sch reopen!!! so fast... dont even have any term break loh. SUCKS!! but that doesnt mean its not good becos as least i can complete my studies earlier on. weee !! This month really got lotsa of friends birthday~ pocket blastttt !!! coming next is my best friend panda birthday. I noe him since pri 1. HAHA.. more den 18 years of frenship! we still ring up one another whenever we got time. Cocks and bulls story still rolls between us. =) Im blessed with all these good friends around me. 10q ~~~






No comments: