Monday, March 2, 2009

Sentosa Blast with colleague

Yay, sat went to sentosa with my colleagues, the weather was really bad.. kept raining!! but.. its good thing cos i dont have to suffer any terrible sun burns. HEHE! Played volleyball and captains ball. Damn loh, the nxt following day my whole body aches like hell.. too long nv exercise ??? might be.. haha! after the sentosa trip we went over to a place dunno at whr to have laksa steamboat. but one thing i know its near vivo city. 1st time eat laksa steamboat.. i will give it a 4 stars !!! haha~ exam coming soon. Im gonna make it !!! If u like someone dont play with the heart.. learn to love !!!



enjoying my BK burger.. lol

Laska steamboat !!!

waiting for the ladies to finish bathing..:(

wait again....

act cool har ???

cheeseeeeeeee ~

all my jie jie !! haha

the B-boyz ~

spot the boss ! haha

poor da jie being drag into the rain ~ haha

=)

group pic, spot e 2 bosses !

unpacking





i seriously miss all my frens... my pri sch frens, my sec sch frens, my poly frens, my army frens, my outside frens..except my colleagues. I see them basically everydaY ~ hahahaa~!!
in life you owis met different kinds of people, be it good or bad.. they once left memories in your heart !
Learn to cherish everybody !!! cheers*








No comments: