Monday, March 16, 2009

What an inexperience driver, tat is the phase i wanna use on myself. HAHAHA! yest morning i drove my mum to the market... in her mind she must be thinking i am such a filial boy but it turn out to be a nightmare for her. Because when i enter the car park gantry my rear wheels was on top of the hump and when the gantry rise.. i release the brake, the car roll back, aunties/uncles walking happily behind the rear of my car, got a shock of their life, i could hear vulgarities, shouting all over the place, and... i ignore and voom off ~!!! HAHA!!!!!! so i proceed to park the car ... and... i reverse so fast tat the car hit the kerb!!! my mum finally broke her silence. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! hahahahaha ~ #($*#$*#$*#$* damn funny! alright wad to do.. just passed rite ? P-plate rite ? inexperience rite ? lol.


leg break alrdy still can sing huh ?? =)

tongue and tongue !

yea~

huat ah !!!

ur song drown me ~

me, fion, jit

awww~ 2nd time CSB. =)

No comments: