Sunday, April 5, 2009

Intensive week as i mentioned on my previous entry... plus a 20% class quiz and i got 5%. Hahaha!! I guess its an early warning sent out to me, reminding me to get my engine started. Yest, met up with panda and the same old pri sch gang.. same place again. I think e place has becoming our hang out area. This time round, we went over to the bar called Estate bar, its their grand opening and best out of best is free flow from 7pm - 8pm. HAHA!! Chiong ahhhhhhhh ! Kiasu singaporean. After that, participate in the dart competition. Won nth but some encouragement. HAHA! Continued to slack til 4am.. Oh by the way, the prawning spot opens 24hrs. Run by my friend bro and ofcos the employees are all my frens.. hahaha! You guys can drop by 21 Aroozoo Ave and its near upper serangoon road. Can look for Andy Tan. The rate is e same as the others prawning spots and soon it will extend to 6 big pond. Nice places with restaurant and bars, definitely a place to keep your weekends occupied. =) Too bad, din managed to take pictures of the area. Oh ya.. planning for a short weekend trip to either batam resort or malaysia. Labour day the day our journey begins.. HAHA! Looking forward to it. ^^ TATA ~

No comments: