Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hmm.. been thinking how to celebrate my upcoming birthday.. 3 more months okie !!! quite a bit of typical singaporean rite?? haha.. still long but its good to plan ahead wad. My shan mei tell me to held a nerd party. omg !!! which is a pretty fresh idea but kinda troublesome, as in gotta find the sch uniform, equipment blah blah ... i wanted to go overseas to celebrate.. but how many of us are free to go ?? aiyah~ i want to find something whole newwwwww.. i dont wan chalet, bbq, ktv, home party all theseee and lastly PLEASE!!! NO CLUBBING! I admit last time, clubbing was like part of my life but not anymore. I lost the feelings~ unless its someone birthday else its a hell NO !!! boreddddddd!!!

Fri :
Wine bar with colleagues and bosses...

Sat :
Meditation part 01

Sun :
Meditation part 02


From my youngest years
Till this moment here
I've never seen
Such a lovely queen
From the skies above
To the deepest love
I've never felt
Crazy like this before

No comments: