Sunday, January 11, 2009

oh man.. im broke. Last month really really over spent to the max. Bought tv, laptop & towards the end of 2008 i backside itchy go buy a hp. Now chinese new year is coming, still needa buy clothes. =( But anyway last year chinese new year was a boring one, parents went australia.. left me alone in spore. Damn sian!!! pple all go bai nian, i at home bai nian with my 2 doggys. How sad it is rite. But.. ofcos i find program for myself everynite, i remb for the 4 consecutive nites i went double O. Basket.. drink like nobody business. Even this year parents never went aboard but my relatives in spore are really limited. I got 3 aunties, 1 in australia, 1 is a muslim and the last 1 is a chinese, den my both side ah gong and ah ma past awy already.. so sad. So i owis envy others alot alot.. dont really have any nian to bai. Basically just meet up for dinner and thats all..
whose house can bai nian ??? let me know pls. LOL!

No comments: