Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alright... lap top issued finally resolved!!! They came down to my house for an 1 to 1 exchange. Pretty good service i guessed. ^^ This week is my last week of studies before i prepare myself for my final exam, less than 10 days to prepare and i hope i can pull through safely. But sad to say i failed my mid term for one module, basket... its okay la. Only 10% and luckily i got all those projects and presentation to pull me up. 10% was all on MCQ and yet i can failed. Wad e hell man. It was pretty tough ok or is it becos i din study hard enough. Lazy fark. Haha.. Yest met up my sec sch mates for dinner and k-ge session. i realize a lot of my friends birthday falls on Dec.. and this month got lotsa of holiday.. xmas eve, new year eve... im sure every one is looking forward to these day. Lets welcome year 2009.. throw away all your sad memories in 2008, start afresh for the up coming year yea? Best wishes to my dear friends and family. Lastly, Happy birthday ah baoooo & ho an ling !! May all your wishes come true, you guys will be blessed in the upcoming year ! =)
My bestie friends =)

Haha. Look at the cute spec & hand action..

Haha same hand action.. lol

studying hard on food menu

Superman or supraman ???

singing competition begins...

Grp photosss...

shhh & twist !!

muacks.. lol

Mr alexis...

No comments: