Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh !!! been a long time since i last blogged... am quite busy with my stuff recently + my internet connection got some problems. This 2 months i had been really going crazy... from work to study, study to exam, exam back to work, in e end i think i din did well for the exam. Awaiting for my results... feeling so unmotivated nowadays. Someone just push and kick me from my back plssss. Tat kind of motivation is gone for so longggggg.. but ofcos all this doesnt affect me much. Nothing in this world can be achieve easily, no matter how much you put in, the end result is always equal to 0. But nevertheless i am still that cheerful boy.. Hahaha. so pls dun pity me by saying all those words becos i, me, myself don't really need that. Sound so strong right.. hahahaaaa! Okieeeeee tmr is xmas eve, every year xmas is so boring.. i still remb past xmas im staying at home. The crowds outside are crazy... but if you dont go out, you feel so fark up when all your frens are enjoy and you are staying at home, so if you go out, you feel more fark up becos u have to squeeze with people all over the places. So contradicting !!!! alright wish everyone a VERY HAPPY XMAS, enjoy with your family and frens to the maxxxxxxxxxX...


live for me, i die for you

No comments: