Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just came back bugis, ate some exciting foodsssssssss.... Haha! after that bought some exciting donuts, plan to treat my colleagues tmr. They are really super nice people, so fortunate to have them around me. I mean when i 1st came into this department, find it kind of hard to communicate with them, after some time we finally broke the silence and we really really had lotsa of funs during work. Special thanks to mei mei and kelly.. in fact i learn things quite slow lah.. sometimes abit stupid can.. lol ! but they really show their patient and effort. I hope i can reduce their work loads as time passs. Ofcos how can i forgot my smoking bro-sss.. Haha! During our smoking break, we will talk lotsa of cockss, north south east west all bomba la... aiya! to summarise, if you're willing to learn, their willing to teach. SIMPLE! Okay this coming sat is my bro mr ziteng birthday... Gonna have some house party!




there is nothing in this world that you can't learn,
follow your heart,
explore your future, fufil your dream.

No comments: