Thursday, November 6, 2008

I really swear this is the 1st time i'm so hard working.. For the past consecutive days, i had been working on my project, my assignment and mid term exam til late night. This 3 in 1 combo really drive me crazy. This sat is the day when all the 3 in 1 combo ends... On top of that, i got an additional combo. My department monthly report to rush also.. imagine if you screw up that report and the report was to be brought up to all the bosses in your company for discussion. Ho seh liao loh.. wash ur ass and get ready to be pok. So to sum up, i got 3+1 turbo combo.. =) I don't think i can make it to the ORD party that was held at St James in 18hrs time. Haha. Anyway i think there will be around 700 army personnel going... hahaaaaaaa. So exaggerate! My unit must be damn rich to actually book St james from 1800hrs - 22oohrs. Distribute the money evenly will be even a better choice. Looks like this weekend is gone for me too. Okay back to my combo!!!

No comments: