Friday, October 31, 2008

wahhhh laoooooooooooooo... really wah laoooooooooooooo. Today i was smiling whole day like a fool. i'm looking forward to buy my tv after work. So.. after work, met my mom for dinner den went to junction8. But the tv was like so expensive or issit because i'm poor ? But over the days i looked through the paper, i saw some really incredible offers u noe. But somehow junction 8 doesnt have the offer leh.. Na ma eh, pu ki ma. SIAN!!! left the place disappointedly. Den my hp TO TO, oh it was my classmate, i thought they wanna ask me out to party or wad so ever cause today is so called the HALLOWEN DAY ah.. i opened the msg and saw this " oi pon ten ah.. " den i was like huh.. today got lesson meh??? SHIT!!!! i thought this bugger wanna play a fool on me, until i reach home i go check my time table.. wah lao eh.. TODAY REALLY GOT LESSON LAH....... wad e pee man!!! dunno what happen to my eyes. Cock until cannot cock. Think i should go for the hallowen party, put on a cock costume. FINE take it as a rest day. Happy for nothing the whole day. Tmr gonna be a long and boring day.. Lesson from morning til evening.. after that i hope the party is still on!!




God gave us a pair of eyes not to see girls only, but to fugging hell see your timetable properly.

No comments: