Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Month ending soon... without knowing, i had worked for 2 months already. Happy 2nd months anniversary to myself. The 1st pay i spent on watch, bag & shoes. HEHE! so this month pay will be something different. MY TV SPOILED last nite... )#($*#(%&# i can't do without a tv in my room, before i sleep, i will normally catch some shows or advertisements. So... now you can expect what i'm gonna spend on. Hahahaa.. Recently my computer gave me some stupid attitude. I guess its too old to live any longer. So... HAHAHA!!! relax.. if i spend my money on tv and computer, next month i will eat grass. No hurry in computer, anyway its still kicking alive. u noe la, old people tends to give u problem at times. You just need to bang bang here and kick kick there to get it started. This coming sat, expecting some party. At least got something to look forward to.. rather den study work, study work and still study work.

No comments: