Tuesday, June 16, 2009

yes, something to share... b4 i went to sleep yest, i found out something that really makes me boiled for about half an hour. Pple who are close to me knows that i dont boil over small things but last nite i..... pissed. To my best bros and buddies, pse respect me for who i am, dont do that fugging things to hurt me. You guys may think im just throwing a fuss outta of it, i repeat myself... u guys are my best frens and u know i wun throw a fuss over this type of things unless it really get into my nerve.. you guys are never in my shoes therefore you dont understand me. Not even my best fren knows what im thinking. Treat me like a retard or kind of transparent is never what i will do to you guys next time and 4ever... anyway afterall i realized is it worth to get angry over something i forego? If my words are too harsh for you guys, im sorry. You guys are still my bestie.

No comments: