Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last sunday i visited the dentist, while awaiting for my name to be called, i was so afraid. The fear that arise out of no where. It was like how many donkey years ago since i last visit a dentist.. after my name was called and i went in and sat on the seat.. i opened my mouth and guess what the dentist said?

Dentist : John your teeths are all cigarette stain..
Me: Yes i know... if not i wouldnt have come to you.. Hahaha !!
Dentist : Stop smoking !!!
Me: Yes trying to... ( was thinking, stop all the comments, get the job done quick and fast ! )

eeeeeeeeee...........kakakakaka.........ooooooooooooooo...........

Dentist : Relax yourself, you're too tense.
Me : Very pain lah..

My mouth are full of blooddddd. Omg !!!!!!!!! The process took about 45mins.

Dentist: okay done !! so when you walk out of the dental clinic, pls give yourself an allowance of 4 -5hrs before smoking ok? if not the stain will come back real fast.
Me: YES !!!!!

Walk out of dental clinic, immediately lighted up a cigarette.. HAHAHAHAHA! the most i come back again loh ??? anyway i can claim dental expenses from company. So i thought its okay lah.. hahaha! Okok im trying to cut down on my cigarette, pse give me sometime. My goal this year is to quit smoking which i think its near to impossible. TRYING v v v v v v v v hard. ^^

Met up alex, collected my watch at pacific plaza, do some window shopping. sometimes i feel really bad, throughout these few months, i guessed i neglected alot of my close friends, as in im busy with work and studies. Weekends i normally rush for my projects or assignments.. and i dont feel like going out unless its like a short dinner trip. In my heart, i still care for you guys.. promise will catch up with you guys soon. Maybe during my birthday ??? Hope you guys understand my situation. Friends are all i cherish at this moment. =) love you all lah !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: